The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- The triennial Council on Legislation is comprised of how many representatives?
There is one designated rep from each district. [ID:8]
- In Spring 2006, results from a reader survey were published that reported the most popular section of The Rotarian magazine is:
Travel (56%) was most popular, followed by Health (23%), Management (15%) and Finance (6%) [ID:16]
- In the center of the Rotary emblem is a 'keyhole.' In what year was the keyhold added to the Rotary emblem?
The keyway was added in 1924 (yes, this is an obscure piece of trivia!) [ID:46]
- In 1999, a human chain of children lined up to support the fight against polio. How many children formed the human chain?
Amazing -- three million children -- what a statement! [ID:47]
- In 2014, what was the cost of one dose of oral polio vaccine?
The Rotarian July 2015 reported that to cost was $1.00 for 10 doses [ID:61]