The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- The Council on Legislation officially opened Rotary membership to women in what year worldwide?
Although many clubs admitted women earlier, it was not until 1989 that this was enacted by Rotary International. [ID:17]
- According to a recent R.I. demographic survey, the average club size in the US and Canada was:
Average club size in the USA and Canada was 58, compared to smaller average sizes elsewhere (e.g., Britain and Ireland 35, Latin AMerica 24, Africa and Europe 43) [ID:18]
- Which man was not a president of Rotary International?
Gustavus Loehr was one of the original Rotarians with Paul Harris in 1905, but never a president of R.I. [ID:25]
- The first Rotaract club was chartered in Charlotte, NC in 1968. To commemmorate that beginning, which month is officially designated 'World Rotaract Month?'
The Charlotte club was chartered March 13, 1968, so March is 'World Rotaract Month.' [ID:28]
- Rotoract clubs do not have the same access to RI resources as regular Rotary clubs.
Rotoract clubs have the same access to resources. [ID:34]