The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- Directors on Rotary International's Board serve a term of what length?
Although all Rotary club and district officers have one-year terms, RI directors serve for a term of 2 years. [ID:7]
- Rotary International is the spearheading member of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative and is the largest private sector donor, having contributed how much by 2006?
It has contributed more than US$600 million to the polio eradication activities in 122 countries. [ID:11]
- When did The National Rotarian magazine (precursor to The Rotarian) debut?
The first issue was in 1911, when there were only 16 Rotary Clubs. [ID:14]
- According to a 2002-2003 R.I. demographic survey, which region of the world had the largest percentage of women members?
Canada and USA was highest at 20%. Britain and Ireland average was lowest at 5% [ID:20]
- In 1930, at the request of donor Paul Harris, the Rotary Foundation gave its first grant in the amount of US$500 to which organization?
Helping children has always been a focus of the Foundation, from this initial grant. [ID:51]