P.O. Box 1712
White Plains NY 10602
• Ring the bell; meeting started at 9:00 –
• Salute to the Flag
• Round-robin each member stands and introduces himself (Nancy and I each did that also)
• One member reads the 4-way test
• Another member reads the Object of Rotary
• A few announcements
• Lots of chit-chat
• Speaker begins his presentation with 7-minute video, after which he spoke for 45 minutes or so...
• Many questions and discussion followed
• One member excused himself at 11:00 due to an appointment – he went around the table and said goodbye to each person personally
• Another member said goodbye at about 11:15, but didn’t say adios individually
• Rang the bell to end the meeting at 11:30 ish
The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone
32, Region USCB, Federal tax ID 13-6111471. The "Foundation of the
Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt, New York State #219346,
tax ID 13-6165380.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered October 1, 1919, charter number 540. Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602. Website created August 2001.
Website comments to email@example.com. Page last saved 07-Aug-2021. Today is 9/27/2022 8:39:06 PM ET