The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- Rotoract is a Rotary-sponsored service program for young men and women aged 18 to 30.
Rotaract clubs involve young adults, aged 18-30. The clubs are community-based or university-based, and are sponsored by Rotary clubs. [ID:1]
- The triennial Council on Legislation is comprised of how many representatives?
There is one designated rep from each district. [ID:8]
- R.I. President Arch Klumpf proposed, in 1917, an endowment 'for doing good in the world,' which became what?
This was the beginning of the Rotary Foundation. [ID:31]
- Since 2005, March has been designated as Literacy month. In 1990, 70% of the world's adult population was literate. In 2000, an estimated 799 million adults in the world were illiterate, which translates to a literacy rate of what?
In 2000, the literacy rate was 80% -- a commendable increase over 1990. Two-thirds of the world's illiterate adults were women. [ID:42]
- First Lady Hillary Clinton spoke to which club in District 7230 on September 5, 2000?