The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- Interact clubs are composed of:
Interact is an international organization of service and social clubs for young people of secondary school age that fosters leadership and responsible citizenship and promotes international understanding and peace. [ID:2]
- In early 2006, the Global Polio Eradication Initiative announced that the number of remaining countries that have never stopped indiginous polio transmission was down to what number?
The four remaining countries are Afghanistan, India, Nigeria, Pakistan [ID:10]
- Which man was not a president of Rotary International?
Gustavus Loehr was one of the original Rotarians with Paul Harris in 1905, but never a president of R.I. [ID:25]
- On Rotary's Centennial celebration, which of the following did NOT occur?
Actually, all of these events occurred on February 23, 2005 (including the stretch limo rental to New York City for the celebration). [ID:41]
- In 1930, at the request of donor Paul Harris, the Rotary Foundation gave its first grant in the amount of US$500 to which organization?
Helping children has always been a focus of the Foundation, from this initial grant. [ID:51]