The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- In early 2006, the Global Polio Eradication Initiative announced that the number of remaining countries that have never stopped indiginous polio transmission was down to what number?
The four remaining countries are Afghanistan, India, Nigeria, Pakistan [ID:10]
- In Spring 2006, results from a reader survey were published that reported the most popular section of The Rotarian magazine is:
Travel (56%) was most popular, followed by Health (23%), Management (15%) and Finance (6%) [ID:16]
- According to a recent R.I. demographic survey, the largest age group in clubs from the US and Canada was:
In all regions of the world, the largest age group is 50-59, except for Britain and Ireland (60-69) and Latin America (40-49). [ID:19]
- Which man was not a president of Rotary International?
Gustavus Loehr was one of the original Rotarians with Paul Harris in 1905, but never a president of R.I. [ID:25]
- First Lady Hillary Clinton spoke to which club in District 7230 on September 5, 2000?