The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- Rotary International is the spearheading member of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative and is the largest private sector donor, having contributed how much by 2006?
It has contributed more than US$600 million to the polio eradication activities in 122 countries. [ID:11]
- In Spring 2006, results from a reader survey were published that reported the most popular section of The Rotarian magazine is:
Travel (56%) was most popular, followed by Health (23%), Management (15%) and Finance (6%) [ID:16]
- A Rotoractor may not also be an Ambassadorial Scholar.
There is no eligibility restriction. [ID:35]
- The first woman club President was Sylvia Whitlock of the Rotary Club of Duarte, California. She attended which convention?
Of 16,316 attendees in Philadelphia in 1988, she was the only female club president. [ID:44]
- First Lady Hillary Clinton spoke to which club in District 7230 on September 5, 2000?