The Rotary Club of White Plains is Club 5043, District 7230, Zone 32, Region USCB,
Federal tax ID 13-6111471.
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1712, White Plains NY 10602.
Our "Foundation of the Rotary Club of White Plains" is tax exempt,
New York State #219346, tax ID 13-6165380.
Website created August 2001.
The Rotary Club of White Plains was chartered
October 1, 1919, charter number 540.
Rotary Trivia Quiz
These 5 randomly selected questions are
about Rotary International, the Foundation, or our district.
See how much you know about your favorite organization.
Click the radio button to reveal the answers ...
- When the Rotary Foundation was started in 1917, what was the initial endowment?
In 1917, the endowment received its first contribution of $26.50 from the Rotary Club of Kansas City, Missouri, USA. [ID:13]
- According to a survey conducted at www.rotary.org during October 2005, which Avenue of Service receives the least attention by clubs?
Respondents said the LEAST attention is given to Vocational (51%) followed by International (29%), Club Service (11%) and Community (9%) [ID:21]
- Rotary membership reached one million in which year?
This membership milestone was achieved in 1985 [ID:22]
- Rotoract clubs may only be based on a university campus.
Rotoract clubs need not be university based. [ID:37]
- Which was the first club to be chartered in Westchester County?
Mount Vernon was chartered in 1918, a year before White Plains, Peekskill and New Rochelle (and 2 years before Yonkers) [ID:58]